I’ve mentioned this elsewhere, but in the song “Rockin’ Around the Christmas Tree,” when Brenda Lee sings the line “Later we’ll have some pumpkin pie, and we’ll do some caroling” (at the 0:27 mark), it sounds an AWFUL LOT like “Later we’ll have some fuckin’ pie” instead. Go ahead, listen to it now.
Right? It sounds almost like a really frustrated Mom yelling at her uncooperative children. “JESUS CHRIST! Will you two knock it off?! LATER we’ll have some fuckin’ pie and we’ll do some caroling, but not unless you STOP FIGHTING and FINISH YOUR DINNER.”
Anyway, you will never be able to unhear that now. You are very welcome.
- floopendoodleheimer reblogged this from dangerguerrero
- floopendoodleheimer likes this
- t3chgrrl reblogged this from dangerguerrero
- haikumblr reblogged this from dangerguerrero and added:
- sxt likes this
- ncolevas reblogged this from dangerguerrero and added:
- jkschnabel likes this
- bomblikecalm reblogged this from dangerguerrero
- njpa likes this
- paigerj likes this
- reallykatie likes this
- veroniquemagnifique likes this
- veroniquemagnifique said: Holy shit, you’re right- I can’t stop laughing. That is so good.
- sotheresthat likes this
- lifebyliz likes this
- shaba likes this
- sweetvirginiabreeze reblogged this from dangerguerrero and added:
- stuft likes this
- amerrytune likes this
- brevetcaptain likes this
- footagenotfound said: Holy shit. Awesome.
- dangerguerrero posted this